1. Collection of Data
Registration for an account on this website requires only a valid e-mail address and a user name that has not been chosen already. You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to. Please be aware that the user name you choose, the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this website intentionally (depending on choices you make during the registration process, or depending on the way in which the website is configured) or unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). As on many websites, the website owner may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information.
We collect additional information about you during the checkout process when you purchase digital or tangible items. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders. Handling this data allows for:
- Sending important account/order/service information.
- Responding to queries, refund requests, or complaints.
- Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
- Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
2. Use of Data
Data may be used to customize and improve your user experience on this website. Efforts will be made to prevent your data being made available to third parties unless:
- your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
- a service provided on our website requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider;
- pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
Visitors of all ages are welcome to visit and use the website. However, to register on the website (provided that registrations are open) you must be at least 13 years of age.
6. NO GUARANTEES